the webinar is online - click here for the link
- Preparing public and private leaders and managers for facing global challenges by training figures equipped to cope with complex problems, through approaches diametrically opposed to reductionist and deterministic explanations.
- Training researchers from all disciplinary fields, in multi/inter/transdisciplinary methodologies, by enhancing their awareness of epistemological, logical and ontological premises.
- Design, implementation and development of national and international research projects and the consequent establishment of global and transnational research networks.
- Definition, design, implementation and development of didactic activities and methodologies towards teaching and training complexity, systems thinking, and scientific methodology.
- Education and training in the areas of Complexity Theory and Sciences, with particular attention to the issues and dynamics inherent to educational and training processes.
- Training young PhD students and university researchers in the praxes of scientific research and complexity sciences, regardless of their respective scientific-disciplinary fields;
- Complexity for school teachers: teaching, training and updates;
- Creation and support of an international network of universities and study and research centres focusing on complexity and complex systems within various disciplinary fields and originating from different approaches.